Sunday, October 24, 2021

Easy Healthy Way To Loose Weight, Body Fat and Stomach, Fat


Guys, guess what? I just discovered this amazing wonder product that will help you loose all the excess body and stomach fat.


You can literally loose 10-15kg without struggle! The wonderful part is that everything about this tea is just 💯 percent organic detox herbs! 


I went from 85kg to 65kg guys!



Guys, guess what? I just discovered this amazing wonder product that will help you loose all the excess body and stomach fat.


I had to give the product a trial before coming out with this review.


After the festivities in December 2020, my weight shot up from 75kg to 85kg!

I felt terrible, having been struggling to get back to my regular 70kg after having my last son the previous year. Then suddenly I found myself at over 80kg! 😭

I was nearly depressed. Lost my confidence and was always making excuses for not attending most events.

So I decided to give this product I have been seeing the adverts a trial, KIWI SLIM Flat Tummy Tea, I bought 2 packs of the tea.  tea! This tea is 🔥🔥 literally, first week, second week, my weight had gone down 4kg. What!?😳

Haaa! I became even more serious and consistent because I was seeing results. I started initially feeling very light, then boom the weight had started going down by be time I weighed myself the second week.


Guys, guess what? By the time I finished with my second pack of the KIWI SLIM flat tummy tea, I was at 78kg. 

When I saw the effect of the Flat Tummy tea, I decided to get their Weightloss Tea. By the time I finished the Gold Pack Weightloss tea 2 months later, I was at 65kg!


From 85kg to 65kg!

Right now, I feel healthier, more confident, more beautiful, happier, always showing up and in my favourite dresses, 😄 my husband can't seem to get enough of me. I am just dazzling, because I feel so good!!!😃😄


Other range of products they have include;


Fibroid and Fertility Tea


Max Man Tea


Skin Glow Tea


Flat Tummy Tea


Weightloss Tea




You can find them at


 www.instagram.com/kiwislimtea


WhatsApp them on:. +2349152085203


https://wa.me/message/GMVJAGCH665AO1

Email them at  kiwislimenterprises@gmail.com 





No comments: