Monday, January 12, 2015

Here is wishing my baby a Happy Birthday!

 
Awwwwww!!! look at how cute ur baby pic is. Its my first son's 3years birthday today.
Chidubem Prince-williams, may continue to bless u for me. You re like a tree planted by the rivers of waters, Your life is on an upward n forward movement, heaven on earth is your life time heritage, ur generation will hear ur name and call u blessed. u shall be a blessing to ur world. kings shall come to the brightness of ur rising and men to ur light. shall be an inspiration to millions all over the world. ur life shall be a shining example for all around u. u re forever d head and never the tail. All u lay ur hands to do must prosper and be blessed. I love u with all my heart my boy. Happy Third birthday. ‪#‎happybirthday‬ ‪#‎bestday‬ ‪#‎bestbaby‬ ‪#‎mummylove‬ ‪#‎hartycheers‬

2 comments:

Jade said...

Happy birthday cutie

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your son.