Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Daughter's Christening

Uche Ogbodo Baby Christening 1
I am so happy to write about this, not only because nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has entertained me vivaciously on the silver-screen, but because she was also my Senior School mate back in FGGC Lejja. She was the Labour Prefect back then, with her beautiful skin, short skirts and impeccable command of English and you dare not joke with her while on duty. I love u gal.
So back to this gist at hand, we all know how her name made major tabloid news after her short-lived marriage to ex footballer Ato Ubby  hit the rocks while she was heavily pregnant. Well am so happy for her right now, because her American born baby Chinagorom officially went to church on her christening on sunday. She took to her Instagram and wrote...more after the cut...


   " Hmmm! Took me awhile to come to terms with all that happened.. But in all I am grateful to God for the Strength to carry on amidst the struggle.. Thank God for the gift of this amazing little girl who has shown me Undying Love no end! #loveMyChinagorom"

Uche Ogbodo Baby Christening 3Uche Ogbodo Baby Christening 2

No comments: