Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Daily Inspiration With Rapsody of Realities

Let Nothing Stop You .
Wednesday, March 9th .
Pastor Chris

And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me....(Acts 20:22-24).

When it comes to preaching the Gospel, we must do it unafraid. Paul was aware, through the Spirit's witness, that he'd be put in jail, and be in trouble in Jerusalem, yet he was undeterred. He said, "None of these things move me." He was bold and courageous for the Gospel.
Refuse to fear. Never get to the point where you're intimidated or overwhelmed by the pressures and adversities of life, to affect your commitment to the Gospel. Never faint or give up in the face of adversity. Be strong. Be courageous. Preach the Gospel with boldness.
If you're a church leader, for example, and for some reason you're told your church meetings can't hold, or you can't use a certain venue, it's a fight of faith. Don't chicken out and pack up the church, because of human threats! Don't act as though you're helpless. We're not hamstrung. Pray, and let God's wisdom guide you.
When unreasonable laws are passed to stifle the propagation of the Gospel in your city, get on your knees and pray fervently in tongues, declaring that the city is dominated by the light of the Gospel, and impacted by the force of righteousness. As you pray, proclaim words of faith until you're stirred to prophesy to, and over, the city. Remember, we're unstoppable. So, let nothing deter you.
             CONFESSION
I refuse to fear, for God hasn't given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. The life of God is in me; therefore, I'm a victor in Christ Jesus! Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world!
Further Study: || Isaiah 41:13-14 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. ||
|| Acts 18:9-11 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: 10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city. 11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:1-26,
Numbers 24-26
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 26:1-11,
Psalm 67-68
EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

No comments: