Monday, January 11, 2016

YUPB Daily inspiration with Rapsody of Realities

 RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY,
12TH JANUARY.
YOUR LOVE FOR HIM IS WHAT MATTERS.
For the love of Christ constraineth us... (2 Corinthians 5:14).
Every Christian is called into the ministry of reconciliation. If you're born again, then He's called you. The Bible says, "And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18). More after the cut...

You might say, "But I never heard any voice "calling" me into the ministry." The question is: Do you love Jesus? If you do, then it doesn't matter whether or not you heard a voice. What counts with God is your love for Jesus. Your true and sincere love for Jesus, and what that love motivates you to do for Him, is what really matters.
The devil might taunt you and say, "You're not called into ministry; stop wasting your time." But you should tell him, "I'm doing all I'm doing for the Lord, because I love Him!" You responded to love's call when you gave your heart to Christ, and committed yourself to the ministry of the Gospel. You can't love Jesus, follow Him passionately, and not be a success in life. Therefore, let all that you do for Him be because you love Him. Let His love be the compelling force in your life.
Your love is the greatest gift you could ever give to Him; that's all you'll need to present before the Father in heaven. I remember listening to a dear preacher many years ago, and she said something in her prayer that touched me so deeply. She said, "Lord Jesus, I have nothing to give you but my love." I thought, "Wow! What could be better?" What else could we give Him but our love! That's what He's asking for.
He said, "My son, give thine your heart..." (Proverbs 23:26). Stir up your love for Him always; keep it afire. If you're propelled by your love for the Master, you'll always win; His glory will always be revealed in, and through you. Remember what He said, "...If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him" (John 14:23).
                         PRAYER
Blessed Lord Jesus, I deeply appreciate the depth and magnitude of your love for me! I'm propelled by your love in all I do. I'm forever grateful to be the object of your great and eternal love; thank you for the blessing and ability to love you in return.
            Further Study:
1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 9:18-38, Genesis 29-30
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 8:26-40, Esther 5-6.                                           
Good morning  beloved

Credits: extract fron Rapsody of realities daily devotional wwwrapsodyofrealities.org

No comments: