Sunday, January 10, 2016

YUPB Style Corner: Special Feature

   Oh my! I know I went awol all day long! Please don't blame me,you all know how busy weekends are for the ladies plus I had to visit the salon to get myself ready for work next week (for picture update y'all should click here to follow me on instagram. 😂😂Lol).  So today I am bringing you one of Nollywood's finest, a leading lady, an iconic fabulous mother of four adorable grown kids. More after the cut...
Worthy of note is the fact that she very recently celebrated her two decades anniversary of gracing our silver screens in the entertainment industry. Yet with every appearance comes an engaging and apt interpretation of each role she plays.
I am one person that admires her ability to maintain a very stable home front, while still pursuing her career as an actress. She is an advocate for ONE Africa, having one of the trending hashtags on social media #PovertyIsSexist. The organization aims at encouraging women to pursue their dreams, careers and be empowered and independent.
Call her a multi talented, multiple award winning leading lady of Nollywood, you are very correct. Call her one of Time's 100 most influential people in the world, my dear, no be lie. She is a philanthropist per excellence, founder of OYEP, An Ammesty International Activist, as well as a U.N. WFP ambassador.
She is not just all of the above, but she is one timeless and iconic fashionista of the highest order in the spheres of Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Her penchant for donning simple, classy and yet stunning wears is absolutely commendable and adorable.
I bring you non other than our very own Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. Popularly known as OmoSexy!
Please feed your eyes to some of her best looks from 2015. Ouch!! My bad! Forgot to ask if you were in church today. Hope you had a nice time in the presence of God and you have been enjoying your day too? Please enjoy the rest our day. Ok bye! Cheers 😃😃.

photo credit: instagram

No comments: