Tuesday, January 26, 2016

YUPB Daily Inspiration With Rapsody of Realities


Wednesday, January 27th .
Pastor Chris

...the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1).

More after the cut...

In the Psalm above, David wasn't asking the Lord for strength. It lacks spiritual wisdom to keep praying and asking the Lord to give you strength when, already, He's the strength of your life. If the Lord is the strength of your life, you don't need to ask Him for strength, because if you have Him, you have strength; therefore, no room for weakness in your life.
The Apostle Paul, with this understanding, made an extraordinary claim in 2 Corinthians 12:10. He said, "...for when I am weak, then am I strong." He knew His strength was the Holy Spirit that dwelt in him. No wonder He said, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).

The Holy Spirit is the source of true strength, and He lives in you. Therefore, never confess weakness. Declare always that you're strengthened and marvellously helped of the Lord. Romans 8:26 says, "...the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities..."; in other words, His strength is available to you, and for you, when you think you're at your weakest.

Furthermore, He's your defence and shield. When men speak unfavourable words to you, about you, or against you, be unperturbed, because their words are empty. That's something you have to realize, and be grateful to the Lord for, because not only is He your strength, He's also your protection. The Bible says, "Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?" (Lamentation 3:37). You should have no fear at all. Fear nothing, and fear no one.
When men threaten you, you shouldn't even consider their threats, because Isaiah 54:17 says, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." What an assurance! Live with this consciousness, and keep winning every day.

           CONFESSION
The Lord is the strength of my life; therefore, there's no room for weakness in me. I'm sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me. The Lord has set me on high; Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He's my shield and eternal protection. Halleluiah!

                    Further Study:
 || Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. ||

|| Psalm 27:1-3 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. ||

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:1-15,
Exodus 13-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:1-12,
Job 24-25

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Credits:www.rapsodyofrealities.org

No comments: